The collision reconstruction team at AB Forensics have extensive experience across all stages of the collision reconstruction process. We have collected and analyzed evidence from hundreds of collisions involving motor vehicles, off-road vehicles, motorcycles, commercial vehicles; and collisions involving bicycles and pedestrians.
We assist clients by providing answers to questions such as:
- What speed was a vehicle travelling prior to, and at the time of, the collision?
- Who was driving at the time of collision?
- Was an occupant wearing a seat-belt correctly?
- Did airbags deploy correctly?
- Did the driver have time to avoid a collision?
- What was the expected Perception/Reaction time?
- Was a pedestrian visible?
- Did infrastructure, environmental or other factors effect a drivers sight-line?
- Did infrastructure, environmental or other factors effect the drivers ability to control the motor vehicle?
Collision reconstruction services are provided at an Hourly rate + Expenses. Please contact us at info[at]abforensics.com for our rate sheet.